- Develop effective corporate strategies which are in consistent with the organizational business directions to achieve a competitive business advantage.
- Undertake groupwide major strategic initiatives and identify new business opportunities from the existing resources.
- Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to achieve total business process improvement.
- Enhance business intelligence and monitor existing and potential competitors’ game plan.
- Examine policy issues and anticipate potential threats and opportunities.
- Develop opportunities in new products in order to diversify the existing products to meet market demand.
- Develop technology evolution framework and assess on the strategic and business impact of the technology to the company.
- Monitor the deployment of strategies and the overall performance of business achievements.
- Reinforce company’s working relationship with regulators in order to strengthen support base.
- Provide advice to the top management on the regulatory requirements and optimize the company’s position under the licensing scheme.
- Monitor cost and productivity
- Inspire, motivate and develop team
|Key Result Area (KRA)
(Main areas of job
|Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
(Performance measure of KRA)
|Key Functional Competencies (KFC)
(Knowledge/skills to carry outthe job)
|1. Corporate Performance Review
2. External Competitive Environmental Analysis
3. Strategy Formulation & Deployment
4. Corporate Business Plan & Budget Formulation
5. New Business Development
|Business Plan deployment review
Budget utilization and capital commitment review
Organizational initiatives and major projects review
Business environment analysis report
Industry and competitor analysis report
Technology analysis report
Management-approved 5-year Corporate Strategy
Consolidated and rationalized divisional budgets
Consolidated divisional business plans
Board-approved Corporate Business Plan and Budget
New business model proposals
New strategic alliances and/or partnership developed
|· Strategic thinker
· Knowledge in short term
and long terms business planning and industry evolution
· Innovative and change oriented
· Good networking skills
· Good management leadership skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent business acumen skills