This vacancy is with a leading Telecommunications and multi media company with turnover of above RM2 billion. Due to promotion this exciting vacancy is available in this dynamic organisation. The incumbent with be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
Brand and Market Development Job Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement branding & market development strategies to help organization achieve its sales & marketing, financial and business goals.
- Strategize and execute all marketing communications, advertising and promotions programs according to the requirements of the respective classes of market and segments.
- Create brand focused environment through marketing programs and co-branding activities.
- Custodian of brand identity and to ensure strict adherence to brand identity by consistent delivery of brand look, feel and image internally and externally.
- Provide expertise in the ares of advertising and promotions, ambience, event management and e-marketing to ensure maximum value from advertisin, promotions and campaigns activities.
- Optimize all branding, marketing communications, “media buy”, ambience marketing, events, sponsorships and market development investment to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Formulate and implement strategies and campaigns to build and strengthen its brand pillars in Play, Show-Biz and Community to acquire new customer relationship management.
- Act as the company’s spokesperson on matters related to brand, products, services and market development.
Business Administration Job Specification
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum with 10 years of experience in management of marketing function
- Age above 35 years to 45 years old
- Proven achievement in Brand Building and creative in product advertising and promotion.
- Full benefits with car allowance upto RM3,200 per month