This vacancy is with a leading Telecommunications and multi media company with turnovers of above RM2 billion. Due to promotion this exciting vacancy is available in this dynamic organisation. The incumbent with be reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
VP Job Responsibilities:
- Formulate strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology systems for the company.
- Develop and maintain an enteprise systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of information systems.
- Develop and communicate IT plan, policies and technology trends throughout the organizatio, including management group and professional staff.
- Negotiate IT Service level agreements with users and monitor IT systems performance to assure service levels are being met.
- Provide quality service to end users in needs analysis, solutions recommendatio, vendor selection, implementation, training and post installation support.
- Conduct research and evaluate alternatives for the enhancement or re-engineering of Information Technology.
- Develop and maintain an enteprise-wide business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum with 10 years of experience in management of IT function
- Age above 35 years to 45 years old
- Proven achievement in IT Planning and implementation
- Full benefits with car allowance upto RM3,200 per month